Monday, January 13, 2014
- Name: Stanley
I'm founder and principal of Diganzi Group and work all over the world, leading strategic dialogues which enable organizations to focus on their own brand DNA. I'm Founder of The Club of Venice, a private conversation on brands and branding and I act as Brand Ambassador for Gottschalk+Ash of Zürich, Switzerland; I'm a faculty member at Academia di Belle Arti Cignaroli of Verona, Italy where I teach “International Branding: Theory and Practice”. Please have a look at the new Third Edition of my book "What Is A Brand?, available on Amazon.
- Letter from Venice
- Read a sample chapter of The Hacker
- Interview in 'Pebble In The Still Water"
- Savouring Marrakech
- It's official! India Goodreads Giveaway for The Ha...
- Natale In Venezia
- The Back Streets of Verona on ItalianTalks blog
- Giving away 10 copies of The Hacker on Goodreads
- Deprogramming Fear of Flying
- 'Supari' - an India saga now available in print